Wolves of the West Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Nünbe, The Heir
Activity and Changes - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 6:34 am by Golden Rose

» Charlie The Elfin
Activity and Changes - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 10:12 pm by Golden Rose

» Eclipse's Application
Activity and Changes - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 5:49 pm by Aaka

» Joining Form Template
Activity and Changes - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 9:29 pm by Cricket

» Elite Control
Activity and Changes - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 9:27 pm by Cricket

» FALL 2014 UPDATES
Activity and Changes - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 4:05 am by Golden Rose

» Activity and Changes
Activity and Changes - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:44 am by Golden Rose

» NEW RP POSTING FORMAT
Activity and Changes - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Cricket

» -Alejandro- huge wip {INACTIVE}
Activity and Changes - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:42 pm by Golden Rose

Activity and Changes

+5
Aria
Fen'Harel
Aaka
Bajj
Lark
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Activity and Changes - Page 2 Empty Re: Activity and Changes

Post  Lark Thu May 08, 2014 7:22 pm

Quoting Cricket's PM to me here, because I think everyone needs to see it.

Cricket wrote:Right now, WOTWL does not have the activity or the structure to support an RL based timeline. Evergen is primarily character-based RP, so RP events can be matched to RL time. These events also (typically) aren't based on character actions, and don't affect the characters directly; there is no central plot and you RP your character going through life in Evergen. While I appreciate your need to speed up RP, we would need to finish our plot before we can think of reforming. Sorry to burst your bubble ):

I understand your concerns, but if we don't change something, the plot is not going to go anywhere.
Lark
Lark
Senior Marshall Grand Alpha Major

Location : Right here in the West Lands, and loving it every day.

Characters
Primary Character: Lark, Alpha of the Aver Valley
Secondary Character: Lokero, Wanderer
Tertiary Character: Rolenn, Scout of the Krinex Mountains

https://wolvesofthewestlands.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden Rose Fri May 09, 2014 12:31 am

She's right right now we are just sitting around pretty much doing nothing something needs to happen or we could maybe either ditch the plot or start from scratch
Golden Rose
Golden Rose

Characters
Primary Character: Golden Rose the Sweet
Secondary Character: Sapphire the Gem
Tertiary Character: Dikota the Silent

http://thebloodpacks.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Cricket Fri May 09, 2014 7:27 pm

The story is truly the only reason I've stuck around this long. If we abandon it now, I think I'd have to leave. Every time I think this site is dead, or that RP isn't going anywhere, I become obsessed with finding out what happens to Lokero and Loramine, and if they're ever going to be together again, or with finding out Xan's evil plan, and wondering what Aaaka will name her puppies. I feel like I play a small role in these stories, but I want to see them through to an ending. Then I will gladly help with any changes you guys want.

That said, I think we need to change the length of time allowed before RP can be unfrozen. I haven't played Cricket in almost 4 months now, and I miss her. I understand that we need to have a cushion of time between one character's post and another and that we need to sync up the different zones' timelines, but Owlwing froze up RP in AV for 3 months, and Ari froze it for another one No offense, but I felt like I had to wait for you DX. I think if we redefine inactiveness and clear out all the inactive characters and proceed from there, we should be able to get RP going again without having to change the timeline quite yet, because most of the time I want to post, I feel like I have to wait for somebody else's character(s).
Cricket
Cricket
Melt Face

Characters
Primary Character: Cricket the Quick
Secondary Character: Dove the Divine
Tertiary Character:

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaka Fri May 09, 2014 8:01 pm

I think that pretty much sums up about everything.
I don't think we should start over at all, no offense Golden. We're all too deep into this plot to just drop it and begin from scratch.
And I miss Sasha too, just like Cri misses Cricket cx
To really get things moving, we really need to decide whats going to happen in all of the things. What I mean is, whether we decide Lokero takes Dove or Katoa, and at the moment I just wouldn't recommend taking Aria, especially since shes not completely active and she doesn't need that kind of stress when she comes back. We also need to just get Lark out of there. Shes not taking anybody, I think we decided on that. Some wolves are against that, but the plots pretty much already set in stone.
So like, I think that we should just choose between Katoa and Dove, and shoo Lark. And by saying that, we cant do it the way we've been trying. I think we're going to have to skip all the big dramatic posts, and just kind of insert a little thing saying that Loke and whoever left, and Lark is now gone, and then start up the roleplay... about a week away from when they left.
That will kind of do the time skip we've all been waiting for, and we can lengthen it if need be, to like a month or so. Anything much longer than that and I think that we'll miss a lot of key points in the whole story. By that time, Aaka will be settled in, Lark will be well on her way to KM, as will Loke with whoever accompanies him.
I haven't really thought about this and Im just typing what comes to my mind, so sorry if its sloppy and whatnot.
I don't really think I made a point at all, but you know. ><
Aaka
Aaka

Characters
Primary Character: Aaka
Secondary Character: Katoa
Tertiary Character: Sasha

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Sat May 10, 2014 11:24 am

Yeah, we're not ditching the plot. That would be silly at this point.

Both of you make very good points.

Cricket wrote:That said, I think we need to change the length of time allowed before RP can be unfrozen. I haven't played Cricket in almost 4 months now, and I miss her. I understand that we need to have a cushion of time between one character's post and another and that we need to sync up the different zones' timelines, but Owlwing froze up RP in AV for 3 months, and Ari froze it for another one No offense, but I felt like I had to wait for you DX. I think if we redefine inactiveness and clear out all the inactive characters and proceed from there, we should be able to get RP going again without having to change the timeline quite yet, because most of the time I want to post, I feel like I have to wait for somebody else's character(s).
If anyone can think of a reasonable way to fix this problem, please let me know, because it would help immensely.

Aaka wrote:And by saying that, we cant do it the way we've been trying. I think we're going to have to skip all the big dramatic posts, and just kind of insert a little thing saying that Loke and whoever left, and Lark is now gone, and then start up the roleplay... about a week away from when they left.
Yeah, we really just need to get the timeskip going now, because it's been too long.
This is another thing. We, or mostly I, have been trying to fit in every last detail of everything, and we need to change that, because that's just not reasonable. We're not going to get every last detail. We need to just do what we can to keep the plot moving.
Lark
Lark
Senior Marshall Grand Alpha Major

Location : Right here in the West Lands, and loving it every day.

Characters
Primary Character: Lark, Alpha of the Aver Valley
Secondary Character: Lokero, Wanderer
Tertiary Character: Rolenn, Scout of the Krinex Mountains

https://wolvesofthewestlands.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaka Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:31 pm

I just wanted to let everyone know that I did send out the Activity Checks... And so far I've only gotten one back e.e
So, if anyone hadn't realized, you're going to have a message from me in your inbox, and I'd advise you to fill that out. ^3^
Thanks lovelies<3
Aaka
Aaka

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaka Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:20 am

I'll only be sending out only four activity checks today, considering that there is really only eight of us that are more or less active, and four of those members don't receive activity checks due to... Social status? What I mean is that they are either a mod or an alpha.
But, those will be sent out shortly, and as always the sooner your reply the better c:

EDIT; They were sent out ^^
Aaka
Aaka

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaka Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:41 pm

IM SO SORRY.

Beloved members that have received activity checks, I am sorry for sending them out late. I was occupied with school, and other such things, and I'd kindly ask you guys not to get upset about it ;-;
However, I realize that it was irresponsible of me, and in the future I will do my best to send them out on time.<33
Much love guys!!~ ^^
Aaka
Aaka

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden Rose Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:44 am

It's all good Aaka we have all been there before the main thing is that they went out
Golden Rose
Golden Rose

Characters
Primary Character: Golden Rose the Sweet
Secondary Character: Sapphire the Gem
Tertiary Character: Dikota the Silent

http://thebloodpacks.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down