Wolves of the West Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Nünbe, The Heir
Elite Control EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 6:34 am by Golden Rose

» Charlie The Elfin
Elite Control EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 10:12 pm by Golden Rose

» Eclipse's Application
Elite Control EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 5:49 pm by Aaka

» Joining Form Template
Elite Control EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 9:29 pm by Cricket

» Elite Control
Elite Control EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 9:27 pm by Cricket

» FALL 2014 UPDATES
Elite Control EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 4:05 am by Golden Rose

» Activity and Changes
Elite Control EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:44 am by Golden Rose

» NEW RP POSTING FORMAT
Elite Control EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Cricket

» -Alejandro- huge wip {INACTIVE}
Elite Control EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:42 pm by Golden Rose

Elite Control

Go down

Elite Control Empty Elite Control

Post  Cricket Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:27 pm

In an effort to combat roleplay stagnation, an activity contract has been instated that allows the Elites of the site to control a character under certain conditions:

• The player of the character is offline for more than 3 months
  • The character has been tagged in a post over 2 months old
  • The player previously surrendered their character

NEW MEMBER CONTRACT
Code:
I, [USERNAME], agree to surrender my characters to the Moderators and Administrators of this forum upon the event that I do not or cannot visit this site for a period of at least [3] months. I understand that Elite Control would render my characters completely and totally subject to the decisions and RolePlay of the Elites, and may result in a number of consequences, up to and including death of my characters. In an effort to prevent this, I promise to remain active and adhere to this agreement

~Signed, [USERNAME]
If you are looking to join as a new member, please add this at the bottom of your joining form so you may be added to the ranks of active members.

CURRENT MEMBER CONTRACT
Code:

I, [USERNAME], agree to surrender my characters to the Moderators and Administrators of this forum upon the event that I do not or cannot visit this site for a period of at least [3] months. I understand that Elite Control would render my characters completely and totally subject to the decisions and RolePlay of the Elites, and may result in a number of consequences, up to and including death of my characters.

~Signed, [USERNAME]

If you are already a member of this site and have NOT submitted a signed copy of the above contract, you are now considered inactive and your characters are under Elite control. PLEASE PM a filled in copy of this contract to an elite so you may begin the process of reclaiming your characters.

RECLAIMING CHARACTERS
If your characters have been taken into Elite control and you would like to reclaim them, please post on your LoA topic that you have returned and your characters will be immediately awarded to you. If you did not post an LoA before your absence, your characters will be awarded in 2 week intervals depending on your activity levels.

REWRITING POSTS
Any consequences of the posts an Elite makes with your character while they are under Elite Control may not be altered by a player's rewrite. However, a player may submit a rewritten version of their character's post and, if approved, will see their work in place of the Elite crafted version. This may be done to correct details such as inner thoughts or feelings the character may experience that the Elite misses. If you have a rewritten post to submit, PM it to one of the Elites and, if approved, the post will be replaced within 2 weeks.
Cricket
Cricket
Melt Face

Characters
Primary Character: Cricket the Quick
Secondary Character: Dove the Divine
Tertiary Character:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum