Wolves of the West Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Nünbe, The Heir
Ranger the Reborn {for adoption} ((unless Lark lets me keep him)) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 6:34 am by Golden Rose

» Charlie The Elfin
Ranger the Reborn {for adoption} ((unless Lark lets me keep him)) EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 10:12 pm by Golden Rose

» Eclipse's Application
Ranger the Reborn {for adoption} ((unless Lark lets me keep him)) EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 5:49 pm by Aaka

» Joining Form Template
Ranger the Reborn {for adoption} ((unless Lark lets me keep him)) EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 9:29 pm by Cricket

» Elite Control
Ranger the Reborn {for adoption} ((unless Lark lets me keep him)) EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 9:27 pm by Cricket

» FALL 2014 UPDATES
Ranger the Reborn {for adoption} ((unless Lark lets me keep him)) EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 4:05 am by Golden Rose

» Activity and Changes
Ranger the Reborn {for adoption} ((unless Lark lets me keep him)) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:44 am by Golden Rose

» NEW RP POSTING FORMAT
Ranger the Reborn {for adoption} ((unless Lark lets me keep him)) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Cricket

» -Alejandro- huge wip {INACTIVE}
Ranger the Reborn {for adoption} ((unless Lark lets me keep him)) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:42 pm by Golden Rose

Ranger the Reborn {for adoption} ((unless Lark lets me keep him))

2 posters

Go down

Ranger the Reborn {for adoption} ((unless Lark lets me keep him)) Empty Ranger the Reborn {for adoption} ((unless Lark lets me keep him))

Post  Golden Rose Mon May 12, 2014 5:24 am

Ranger the Reborn {for adoption} ((unless Lark lets me keep him)) Black-Wolf-psd70812

The Basics
Name: Ranger
Place Of Birth:
Place Of Allegiance: Border Pack of the central Lands
Position: Yearling

Appearance
Coat Color: Black
Fur Length: Long
Fur Markings and Scars: He has scars over his muzzle and down his right flank and a golden strip down his left
Eye Color: Red
Physical Build: He  is a strong young wolf with lean muscles and a large build

Persona
History: Ranger was born to a dying pack. His father Corro had attacked him before leaving him for dead along the border to the central lands. He was found by a patrol from the Border Pack who carried him back to their caves. As he was healing news came that his father had been killed a brute called Xanthochroi and he had taken the place as the Alpha of the pack half a moon cycle later. While eager to return home his wounds were still not healed enough for Ranger to return home. After staying with the Border Pack for 2 moon cycles he was deemed healthy enough to return to the place of his birth.
Personality: Ranger is a leader, it often got him in trouble but he was kind and caring to all but his father
Strengths: He is strong and fast with a good memory
Weaknesses: Ranger isn't the quietist wolf around and isn't very good at hunting for that reason
Likes: Rabbits, play fighting and snuggling with Golden Rose
Dislikes: Harsh or mean wolves, being crowded
Fears: The death of Golden Rose and his father

Relationships
Crush: He doesn't have anyone
Mate: Ranger has no mate
Pups: He's not much older than one himself
Friends: Mira, Kilo, Grace, Daisy, Duke and Filler (Border Pack Wolves)
Foes: His father and Nilo from the Border Pack
Family: Mother - Sassy (dead), Father - Corro (dead), Brother - Thunder (dead), Sister - Star (dead), Sister - Golden Rose (alive)
Golden Rose
Golden Rose

Characters
Primary Character: Golden Rose the Sweet
Secondary Character: Sapphire the Gem
Tertiary Character: Dikota the Silent

http://thebloodpacks.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Ranger the Reborn {for adoption} ((unless Lark lets me keep him)) Empty Re: Ranger the Reborn {for adoption} ((unless Lark lets me keep him))

Post  Lark Mon May 12, 2014 6:33 pm

I'm going to say no to this one, because what with Lark and Lokero going on their journeys and puppies coming soon, we have enough going on in RP as it is without introducing more new characters. And if you really want another character, there are always the puppies.
Also, it just doesn't seem realistic that he would have survived. Knowing Corro, he probably would have killed Ranger outright, if not injured him beyond the point of survival before leaving him to die. Also, who's to say the other pack wouldn't have killed him if they had found him alive?
Lark
Lark
Senior Marshall Grand Alpha Major

Location : Right here in the West Lands, and loving it every day.

Characters
Primary Character: Lark, Alpha of the Aver Valley
Secondary Character: Lokero, Wanderer
Tertiary Character: Rolenn, Scout of the Krinex Mountains

https://wolvesofthewestlands.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Ranger the Reborn {for adoption} ((unless Lark lets me keep him)) Empty Re: Ranger the Reborn {for adoption} ((unless Lark lets me keep him))

Post  Golden Rose Mon May 12, 2014 6:37 pm

*sigh* true Lark but can we keep him for back up when things get slow pretty please
Golden Rose
Golden Rose

Characters
Primary Character: Golden Rose the Sweet
Secondary Character: Sapphire the Gem
Tertiary Character: Dikota the Silent

http://thebloodpacks.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum