Wolves of the West Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Nünbe, The Heir
Bajj the Warrior {INACTIVE} EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 6:34 am by Golden Rose

» Charlie The Elfin
Bajj the Warrior {INACTIVE} EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 10:12 pm by Golden Rose

» Eclipse's Application
Bajj the Warrior {INACTIVE} EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 5:49 pm by Aaka

» Joining Form Template
Bajj the Warrior {INACTIVE} EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 9:29 pm by Cricket

» Elite Control
Bajj the Warrior {INACTIVE} EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 9:27 pm by Cricket

» FALL 2014 UPDATES
Bajj the Warrior {INACTIVE} EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 4:05 am by Golden Rose

» Activity and Changes
Bajj the Warrior {INACTIVE} EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:44 am by Golden Rose

» NEW RP POSTING FORMAT
Bajj the Warrior {INACTIVE} EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Cricket

» -Alejandro- huge wip {INACTIVE}
Bajj the Warrior {INACTIVE} EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:42 pm by Golden Rose

Bajj the Warrior {INACTIVE}

+2
Lark
Bajj
6 posters

Go down

Bajj the Warrior {INACTIVE} Empty Bajj the Warrior {INACTIVE}

Post  Bajj Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:58 pm

The Basics
Name: Bajj
Place Of Birth: The Unknown Lands
Place Of Allegiance: Avar Valley
Position: Warrior

Appearance
Coat Color: Black with silver-tan guard hairs speckled about her body
Fur Length: On the longer side, thick, almost wooly
Fur Markings and Scars: Most of her scars are not visible due to her thick pelt. Her biggest scar is on the right of her neck to her chest, appearing as a thin line of odd-growing light fur that is slightly shorter than the rest of her fur.
Eye Color: Bright gold
Physical Build: Small but stocky, very muscular.

Persona
History: Bajj was born in the Unknown Lands to her single mother (her father died of illness before she was born) whom she never knew the name of, in a litter with four other siblings. Soon all of those siblings died, as Bajj's mother by herself was unable to feed and protect all five of her pups. And it was only Bajj and her mother left, and even then they still struggled in the harsh unforgiving lands of the Unknown Lands, making Bajj tougher as a result. In her first autumn, just when the first leaves began to fall and the crisp coolness was slowly starting to turn into a bitter cold, the two encountered an mad-driven wolf on their hunt. It was well known in those parts that sometimes the lands drove wolves to insanity, and they both knew clearly by the look in its eyes that it was one of those wolves. They tried to run away, but the wolf, body driven by pure madness, was far faster than them, and soon caught up with them. It first attacked Bajj's mother, then turned its assault on Bajj when she tried to interfere and help drive it off. It had its sights on her neck, and was just about to make a killing bite, when Bajj's mother knocked it down, nearly saving Bajj of all injury, but not all. The wolf's bottom left fang had dug itself into her upper chest and, still in her flesh, went up until about mid-way up the side of her neck. The two adults fought one on one with each other the rest of the fight, Bajj too afraid and hurt to help fight the deranged stranger. After a long, brutal battle, both combatants were dead, having both received fatal injuries from the fight. Bajj remained by her mother's corpse for days until a pack found her, half dead from her infected wound. They took her in, but only just long enough to heal her wound, then sent her on her way. She felt so alone without a single friend in the world left. She desperately wanted to join a pack to seek comfort in others, but all the packs in the Unknown Lands chased her off, forcing her into other parts. She went on to the Northern Wastelands, which was then just the Northern Lands, before the fire. The packs there were slightly more friendly towards strangers, letting her join at least a little while, before kicking her out. She spent a good while there, going through many packs, making a few friends here and there. In every pack she became a warrior, so that she could fight for her pack and prove herself to them(and perhaps she enjoyed the thrill of battle). The packs there had quite a few skirmishes with the other packs, allowing Bajj to gain skills as a fighter. (During this time Bajj gained her lame leg) But she still was never fully accepted into a pack. After the great fire she was driven out into the Central Lands with the rest of the wolves. There she joined up with a pack that had lost its two alphas. All the members were the alphas' children, and only a few of them were old enough lead. They could've lead the pack, but Bajj was the oldest and most seemingly level-headed out of the pack, and was chosen to lead. It became apparent that Bajj was a natural leader, leading the pack back to the now, Northern Wastelands, claiming a bit of territory by the river that wasn't too awfully scorched, and protecting that territory from rival packs. She lead the pack through thick and thin for nearly a year. It was late winter, going on to spring, when one of the alphas' jealous, older sons rallied up the pack and overthrew Bajj's leadership, running Bajj off, and claiming the alpha position for himself. That was when she left the Northern Wastelands for good, and traveled to the West Lands for better luck. She passed through the Avar Valley pack, which seemed like a good, strong, pack, but was too afraid of joining to only be rejected again, so she moved on. She came into the Krinex Mountain territory, smelling a pack there, it was a small, sickly pack, one she could possibly gain leadership of. But she didn't want to end up being overthrown again, so she moved into the Sunrise Forests for a while, then back into the Central Lands, then finally back to the West Lands in late winter, unable to bear the loneliness. There she joined the Avar Valley pack. (Hurray for the "entire family dying" cliche and a really long, boring, cheesy, traumatic history!)
Personality: On the outside, Bajj is a crude, blunt, slightly sarcastic, impatient, uncomfortably quiet, hot-headed wolf with some impulsivity problems. Which makes her seem a bit cold, but in reality she is quite the opposite. Bajj is in fact quite a compassionate she-wolf who cares deeply for those she loves, or even just trusts, in her own quiet, reserved way. In this way she is also fiercely loyal, and will fight to the death for who or what she is loyal to. Because of her history, she hates, and even fears, being alone. Her past also makes her extremely protective over friends and pack-mates, to make up for not being able to protect her mother. Though she doesn't want to, she can trust others quite easily, if the conditions are right. If they aren't right, it might take a while for a stranger to gain her trust, it just all depends. She also has a tad bit too much pride, especially when it comes to competition. If she's beaten, she may hold a grudge for a long time against her winning competitor. She may even sulk a little, when no one's looking. And lastly, Bajj is a natural born leader. She can remain level-headed through the toughest of situations, with perhaps a few slips because of her impulsiveness, is intelligent, and she can command others with ease.

Strengths: Her strength, strong jaws, intelligence, level-headedness, loyalty, stamina, thick fur (for winter and bites)
Weaknesses: Slow due to body build, lame leg, thick fur (for hot months,) impulsiveness, her grudges may lead to a strong desire for vengeance, impatience, hot-headed
Likes: Winning, being free, not having to run a whole lot, basking in the sun, being able to protect ones she loves, being with friends, observing others, quiet, peace
Dislikes: Losing, being captive, forced against her will, having to travel long distances, winter, snow, the cold,  being a low rank, being alone, unable to protect those she loves, war, being taken care of
Fears: Being crippled, unable to protect the ones she loves, being alone, growing too old to take care of herself, dying of old age.
Morals: Do not kill without good reason, do anything for the ones you love or loyal to even if it means dying for them, respect elders and authority (even if it kills you to do so), never harm a wolf too young or crippled to defend itself, (more to come)
Scent: A sort of metallic smell.

Relationships
Crush: May have had one or two in the past, none now
Mate: None
Pups: None
Friends: A few from the Northern Wastelands, Lark and Aaka are growing on her.
Foes: Anyone who threatens to hurt or hurts her pack
Family: Mother, three brothers, and one sister

Whatever else you want:
Her hind left leg is lame.
Bajj has never wanted to die of old age, instead dying like a warrior should and in battle (kinda like the vikings Razz).

Last edited by Cricket on Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:41 am; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : adding more depth to Bajj and stuff)
Bajj
Bajj
Lieutenant Bajjasaurus

Characters
Primary Character: Bajj the Warrior
Secondary Character: Falcon the Swift
Tertiary Character: Corvus the Kind

Back to top Go down

Bajj the Warrior {INACTIVE} Empty Re: Bajj the Warrior {INACTIVE}

Post  Lark Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:06 pm

Nice bio, Bajj. (: I should probably get to work on mine, shouldn't I? xD
And I'll also add a bio template, in case you want to use that.

Just a note; we're not going to start the RP until we have several more members.
Lark
Lark
Senior Marshall Grand Alpha Major

Location : Right here in the West Lands, and loving it every day.

Characters
Primary Character: Lark, Alpha of the Aver Valley
Secondary Character: Lokero, Wanderer
Tertiary Character: Rolenn, Scout of the Krinex Mountains

https://wolvesofthewestlands.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Bajj Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:13 pm

Thanks, and I'm curious to see what Lark is like

Ok, that sounds good

*yawn* my posts are super boring Neutral
Bajj
Bajj
Lieutenant Bajjasaurus

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:37 pm

I love your bio. very unique! :D
Aria
Aria

Characters
Primary Character:
Secondary Character:
Tertiary Character:

Back to top Go down

Post  Bajj Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:43 pm

Bajj
Bajj
Lieutenant Bajjasaurus

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaka Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:46 pm

i agree with Aria, super cool! ^^ i kinda feel like im some sort of Bajj twin though... i am short..... XD
Aaka
Aaka

Characters
Primary Character: Aaka
Secondary Character: Katoa
Tertiary Character: Sasha

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:10 pm

I really like your bio, and I hope that you like mine too. And by the way, awesome name, Bajj sounds cool. lol!
Belle
Belle

Characters
Primary Character: Belle
Secondary Character:
Tertiary Character:

Back to top Go down

Post  Bajj Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:10 pm

Thanks Belle, and I do like your bio :)
Bajj
Bajj
Lieutenant Bajjasaurus

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Cricket Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:33 pm

Well that's frustrating.... i wanna know more!!! (sorry, i went a little creepy fan there didn't i Embarassed )
Cricket
Cricket
Melt Face

Characters
Primary Character: Cricket the Quick
Secondary Character: Dove the Divine
Tertiary Character:

Back to top Go down

Post  Bajj Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:14 pm

Unfortunately, Bajj has a complicated past (if that's what you're talking about, everything else is complicated too though), and I am lazy.
Bajj
Bajj
Lieutenant Bajjasaurus

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:18 pm

That's how it is with Lokero^^ I find that if I make a basic outline for a past, roleplay the wolf a bit, then make a more detailed history, it's easier to write the history, and then I get a better idea of who the character is. Well, at least I did that once. xD
Lark
Lark

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Bajj Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:32 pm

Well the problem is, Bajj is actually one of my characters from the future, so her history and stuff would be out of place in the present. And that is all sorts of complicated.
Bajj
Bajj
Lieutenant Bajjasaurus

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:16 am

From the future? o.o Definitely sounds complicated...
Lark
Lark

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down