» NEW RP POSTING FORMAT
Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Cricket

» -Alejandro- huge wip {INACTIVE}
Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:42 pm by Golden Rose

General Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down

General Rules

Post  Lark on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:05 pm

-Read the WolfQuest rules, and follow them at all times (especially on the WQ thread).

-Be kind to other members, regardless of any previous grudges you may have against them.

-Please mind your language. We would like to keep this as family-friendly a place as possible. Please do not use derogatory slurs or cuss words.

-Avoid discussing "adult" topics, please.

-Be respectful. I will not tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, xenophobia, or bigotry of any kind. (If you don't know the meaning of any of those, take the time now to look them up now.)

-Be active. Visit this website often, and post when you can. If you go three months or more without visiting the website, you will be demoted to the Inactive usergroup.

-Try to use proper grammar and spelling. If you're not good with things like that, try using spellcheck.

-Don't overuse chatspeak. You can take the time to type out the actual word, can't you? (Things like LOL, BRB, and GTG are ok.)

-Don't overuse smilies, punctuation marks, or caps lock. (i.e. "YAAAAAAAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Annoying, isn't it?)

-Don't spam. Stupid, pointless, annoying messages are stupid, pointless, and annoying.

-If you can say something in just one word, it's probably not worth saying. One-word posts are considered SPAM.

-Double posts are considered spam on this website, EXCEPT if no one has posted on a topic in more than three days AND you have something important to add i.e. posting updates on an LOA topic. Double posting in roleplay threads is not permitted. Remember that double posting is never allowed on the WolfQuest topic.

-This pack is meant to be fun. If there’s something you don’t think you would have fun doing (a contest, roleplay, whatever), you don’t have to do it!

Spoiler:
You are a cookie, not a potato
Lark
Senior Marshall Grand Alpha Major

Location : Right here in the West Lands, and loving it every day.

Characters
Primary Character: Lark, Alpha of the Aver Valley
Secondary Character: Lokero, Wanderer
Tertiary Character: Rolenn, Scout of the Krinex Mountains

http://wolvesofthewestlands.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top